As promised this blog is all about the Plaid coat and the staple of French fashion- Beret! Plaid has got to be my favorite trend of this season.
Beret: Antique Fashion Store, Plaid Coat: SheIn, Speed Trainers: Balenciaga, Pendent: SheIn
It was huge Last season that stuck around spring and summer. This season it’s making an even bigger comeback with designers like Versace, Christian Dior even in bright colors like pink, orange and yellow.
The beret is the staple of French fashion and it is THE biggest trend I’ve seen in a long time.
Wearing Beret can be a little tricky so here some tricks to find that hat on the way to your head;
- First you want to find the back of your beret where the tag is
- Then, fold it along the crease and bring your beret over to the crown of your head
- Pull the front of it to your hairline, and find the front of the beret and fold it over the side of your preferred side face.
- Once you have it situated or lay it according to your preferences you’re good to go!
- Here, I laid my beret across the right side of my face profile! The best part I loved about my beret was the color! Its somewhere between Navy blue and darker shade than that!
So now, you can see I ditched my pants in this blog as well and again opted for skirts! Cause your girl is still living the LA heat fantasy and Nepal’s cold isn’t actually affecting me! Haw!!! Sooo my tip for ya’ll lovelies is to layer the fuck up.
The main problem I encountered while dressing CUTE for cold weather is that you just want to bundle up and use the chunkiest jackets and sweaters but THAT’S A NO NO!
Here For my top, I have this same black really skin tight turtleneck which you already might have seen in my previous blog but this time it’s in color black! On top of that, I layered this really smooth satin pink Cami top.
Not leaving my turtleneck bare, I have accessorized with the three-layer pendent from SheIn. For my feet, I’ve again styled it with my Balenciagas! Cause I am not over my sneakers. Yet! 😉
So, guys, I’ll wrap my blog here. There’s more plaid blog incoming.
Stay tuned! Mucho love.
Photos By: Suhel Shrestha